Competition terms & Conditions
The December competition was won by C. G.
Below are the full terms and conditions
terms and Conditions
- The prize for a free self catered weekend stay from 1st-2nd December 2017 in Bwthyn Nain, Llanfair, Harlech was won.
- Bwthin Nain is a two bedroom cottage, the first is a double room with king size bed, the second is a double room with king size bed that can be made as twin beds by prior request
- This prize is only valid for the specified competition winner, and cannot be exchanged or sold on
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 25th November 2017
- Only one entry per person
- Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post HERE - one comment per person.
- The winner will be chosen at random
- The winner will be informed by a Facebook message within 1 day of the closing date and will need to respond within 2 days or a new winner will be chosen
- The winners' name will be available on request and published on the Gwyl Tan a Mor Fire & Sea social media accounts.
- Booking confirmation will be emailed within 2 days of the winner confirming their address and details.
- The promoter is Gwyl Tan a Mor Fire & Sea, Harlech
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook